For the better part of the last 5 years, Jen & Amanda have been business besties and built in emotional support for one another on this crazy journey of entrepreneurship.

They’ve seen each other thru the ebbs and flows of being multi passionate and creative business owners. Struggling to truly find their way solo in any one industry, a lightning bolt idea struck after a mini meltdown on both their parts, they finally decided to collaborate their efforts and a new business was born.

Imagine having a business that allows you to focus on many of your interests and use all of your skills on a regular basis, enter 16 Paws Creative. The two of us founded the company as a way to help small business creatives reach their full potential while relieving the burden of all the small things that get in the way of their passion.

Jen and Amanda are two down to earth babes who are wildly obsessed with their dogs (hence the name, 16 Paws) and are extremely passionate about supporting YOU on your entrepreneur journey.

Learn more about who we are as individuals below.

Meet the Team!

IMG_3013.jpg

Jen

Jen specializes in Mindset Makeovers with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Master’s in Education as well as being a certified Holistic Health Coach and Master Life Coach. Her previous work experience covers everything from business administration to teaching to retail to coaching, so she is well versed in the merits of patience, multitasking, and the ability to often address your needs before they even arise.

Based on her varied background and mixed bag of work experiences, Jen has the skills and excitement she needs to jump into something new with Amanda. She thinks quickly on her feet, is a quick learner, works with determination and has a perfectionist streak.

When she’s not working, Jen spends most of her free time drinking celery juice, having deep chats with friends, buying more books than she could ever read and adventuring thru life with her husband, Ken and two Boxers, Bailey and Belvedere.  

Amanda

Amanda has been a professional photographer since 2003 when she started Amanda Kraft Photography. Her clients & work have taken her throughout the US and Internationally.

Several of her weddings have been featured in popular wedding publications and blogs. Her work is fashion inspired and with clients seeking out her posing, styling & unique location selection.

Amanda loves working with fellow creatives and small business owners to bring their vision to life through photography, marketing, and design. That’s part of the reason 16 Paws Creative came to life.

When she isn’t behind the camera, Amanda enjoys traveling with her husband Patrick in their travel trailer, stand up paddleboarding, and cooking. Amanda and Patrick are fur baby parents to two great danes, Jax (10) and Winston (5).

amanda_2109.jpg
20190117_152952-01.jpg

Bailey & Belvedere

Bailey (7) and Belvedere (6) are brother and sister boxers who are loved by Jen. Many assume working from home can feel lonely at times, but these two keep that from ever happening. Whether they’re snuggled up in the office or sunbathing while Mom works from her laptop outside, they’re just happy to be part of the team.

While they both participate in staff meetings when the mood strikes, Bailey delights in keeping the office safe from every UPS man, Amazon delivery, and neighborhood squirrel. Belvedere is much more content just to be seen, not heard.

IMG_20190701_100842.jpg

Jax & Winston

Since she was a young girl, Amanda always dreamed of owning a great dane, now she has two! Jax (10) and Winston (5) are without a doubt two spoiled rotten pups that have stolen her heart.

Spending the vast majority of the days lounging on couches they often forget to attend staff meetings unless a catered meal is provided - their dietary preference; rotisserie chicken and mashed sweet potatoes.

 

Why work with us?

As a business owner your days are often spent doing 80% of the things that keep your business running while the remaining 20% contributes to why you started a business in the first place.

At 16 Paws Creative, we're here to take all of the little things that go into managing your business off your plate so you can spend your time and attention on the bigger picture. With us working hard behind the scenes, you won't have to worry about anything falling through the cracks.

Ready to get started?

When you find the right virtual assistant and you allow them to bridge the gap between overwhelm and propelling you to the next level, magic begins to happen. The babes behind 16 Paws Creative, are ready to help end overwhelm, create an environment for you to thrive in, and most importantly help you get back to doing the work you're really passionate about.